A Slight Change in Course: Vlogging!!

My words seem to keep turning into prose these days.
Prose not ready yet to be exposed,
So my blog writing is always delayed,
or, never saved.
Let alone on display.

So, for now, I'm gonna start to get caught up with the 21 century,
and compose some "vlogs" (video blogs) from time to time, cos why not, I say.

It's okay, laugh with me at this 5 minute mess.
It's just is awful,
Horrible,
no good,
very bad, composition on every level.
But I smashed these clips quickly together anyway,
and here is an honest narration of what real beginnings look like in stories much of the time.
And that most often,
is one giant,
crazy,
indecipherable,
mess...
that with time,
patience,
courageous exploration,
and discipline,
may truly end up something quite beautiful.

Thank you Papa God,
for the mystery and horror,
of life's process.

Hope you'll join me for the ride! We'll be on our new JourneyingWayfarer youtube channel!  (Videos will be also posted here as well!)

<3 M


Comments